Your California Privacy Rights
California law provides California Residents the right to request:
- Access. Request access to the specific pieces of personal information collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
- Deletion. Request deletion of your personal information that we have collected from you. We may retain personal information as required or permitted by law, and will maintain a copy of your deletion request.
- Disclosure. Request disclosure of the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of sources from which we collect that information, the purposes for which we collect, sell or disclose that information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share the information
- Opt-Out (“Do Not Sell My Information”). Opt-out of the “sale” of your personal information.
- Device and browsing information and other Internet activity information
- Purchase or other commercial information
- Demographic information
- Identifiers and contact information
Completing the online request forms linked above allows us to receive and begin working on your request most efficiently, but if you prefer to talk to someone on the phone, or you have a disability that makes it difficult to use the online request forms, you may call toll-free 1-855-969-5065 to submit a request.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We do not discriminate against you for requesting any of the rights noted above.
Requests from Authorized Agents
If you would like an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, please send us an email at email@example.com for instructions and details on proof required for use of an authorized agent.
Million Dollar Baby Co.
8700 Rex Rd.
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Toll free: 1-855-969-5065